Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pinterest Challenge Day 20

Day 20
Painting on Foil

This for sure doesn't take rocket science....I told Kylie Jo she could paint after she took a good nap.  She woke up shouting....MOM LET'S PAINT!  Why painting on a different surface is fun I will never understand but she loved painting on foil!  It kept her entertained for a good 30 minutes and I know she'll be excited when we do it again!  Here's her painting fun in pictures:



Hmmmm....how does this thing work?


Hard at work creating her masterpiece.


I'm here too people!  I can't wait to do all the things my big sis gets to do one day!


Somebody is crackin a little smile.  She likes how her painting is turning out!


Lila askin if she can paint too?!



Kylie told me no mom!  I don't know how I feel about being told no!


Hmmmmm so how does this painting thing work?


Sis yelled at me to get away from her painting stuff so mom made her kiss my head and apologize.....



Friends again.  Lila doing some talking to her big sis!


Friends for a few seconds before Kylie squeezed cheeks and started "talking" for Lila.  SOOO Lila whapped her in the face.  Never a dull moment around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment