Saturday, April 13, 2013

What does the future hold.....maybe Photography?

Right now I am a stay at home mom.  It is beautiful and perfect and messy but I know without a doubt that it is exactly where I am supposed to be.  I don't have a desire in the world to do anything other then guide and love on my girls right now.  But one day when they spread their wings and fly off to school I know that I want to get out and do something.  I love teaching but for many reasons I don't know if that is what I am being called to do in the next season of life.  For as long as I can remember God has had photography on my heart.

Since having kids, that love of snapping a shot has just continued to multiply. I have so much to learn though!  My prayer lately has been for God to show up and show me if photography is something that I should really start investing in and pursuing since I have that passion.

This week, my phone rang and my answer was waiting on the other end....."Would you take pictures for us?"  These 6 words rocked my world.  My neighbors, who have become great friends, needed somebody to take pictures for their son's baptism and I CAME TO MIND!  My passion/love/obsession is obvious to others and they know that they will at least get decent pictures!  THIS IS SO EXCITING!

So here are the pictures from today......they aren't edited because I am still learning how to do that.  But it was such an honor to be able to capture real, honest, unedited moments.  I loved every minute of it and secretly I would have made them take a ton more but I didn't want to be annoying.  My heart has been set on fire now.....if you want some free pictures so I can keep learning....you know who to call!  




























No comments:

Post a Comment