Saturday, October 20, 2012

Our Day at the Pumpkin Patch

Life has been SOOOO busy the past two months!  As we look ahead on the calender we don't have a whole lot of down time until December ends, which is an awesome thing!  We love being busy but today we had nothing on the calender and we wanted to take advantage of that with some family time!  So, we drove over to Flower Mound to experience our very first Texas Style pumpkin patch.  Jake and I both missed the apple orchard pumpkin patches from our childhood but Kylie Jo and Lila had a great time!  For sure an annual fall tradition has begun!


They had six or seven bounce houses that kids could bounce in for free...somebody LOVED bouncing in the bounce house!


I am amazed every day at how much more independent and daring Kylie Jo is becoming!  Walking through the maze!


Haha my heart was so proud of her!  


I did it!


Petting a goat!  I can't wait to see underwear stickin out instead of diaper!  


Yes...ANOTHER bounce house!


I was trying to take a cute picture of Lila in the pumpkins...it wasn't gonna happen so some lady walked by and snapped a picture of the two of us together!


Which pumpkin will I choose?



I love this picture for SO many reasons!  One: She picked the smallest pumpkin to love!  Two: All this commotion is going on around her and she looks like this calm peaceful child.  Three:  HOW CUTE IS THIS SWING.....Jake said he won't make it for us....Uncle Seth? haha


Home and up from naps....somebody DID NOT wake up in a good mood!  Hmmmm I wonder who?!


You can just see the whine all over her face!


Lila is pointing to herself....Mom I am NOT whiny!


We ended the day playing with neighbors and with a pajama dance party!  It was our very first dance party but I have a feeling that is going to be a tradition with our booty shakin, two year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment