Saturday, June 11, 2011

23 Weeks and 3 Days

April 26, 2010
First of all I just have to say that right after I posted the last blog I went for a walk with Jake and the dog......I was telling him about the meaning of Kylie.......when I was past the boomerang part and onto the attractive he said, " I don't really want an attractive daughter.....cute is okay but not attractive".  He was serious as a could be.  I love my husband more and more every day. He already looks so good in his protective dad role but I know her attractive self is going to have him wrapped around her little ole finger. 
On a different note....I had a doctors appointment last Friday and everything looks great!  I have officially gained 9 pounds which she was pleased with since I lost so much in the beginning.  We listened to the heart beat and it was beating as loudly and clearly as ever.  She was moving around all over the place when we were trying to listen to her heart.....the Dr. even made a comment about how she is always so active!  It looks like the next Dr appointment will be in four weeks.  I'll have to do a sugar test to check for gestational diabetes but other than that it will be the same quick in and out appointment like always.  Thank God for that!

Love you all more than you know!  Thanks for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment