Saturday, June 11, 2011

20 Weeks pregnant...Pollen Please Go away!

April 8, 2010
Okay so I just have to say that today is the 20 week mark.  I am officially half way done with being pregnant.  Sometimes I feel like I have been pregnant forever and then other times I cannot believe that in 20 weeks we are going to get to meet Kylie Jo Lynn (if in fact the baby is a girl).  I had been feeling so great with so much energy but now that the good ole pollen is here I am just trying to survive indoors.  I can't take any medicine for it so that makes it that much worse.  I am also starting to look like a basketball has been surgically placed inside of me, which is really not my spines favorite thing in the world!
BUT on a bright note I am starting to be able to feel Kylie Jo kick and punch.  Is that weird that kicking and punching is a bright note.....haha?  At first it just felt like she was blowing air bubbles against my insides but now she is getting stronger and I will be sitting there and then be like WOW!  She mostly does it when I am laying down in bed or if I sit still for a long time.  I can't wait for when Jake can see/feel it too. 
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment