Saturday, June 11, 2011

17 Weeks and 3 Day Preggars

March 15, 2010
Jake and I just got back from a mini trip to San Antonia last night.  We had a great time.  We thought that it would be a good idea to have one more trip before the baby gets here.  You know...like one last hurrahl!  The "books" all said that it was a perfect time to have a trip, but let me tell you.......if you go on a trip pregnant do something where you will be seated and near a bathroom most of the time.

We were walking A LOT and we had to stop all the time so that I could sit down and rest.  I would get so out of breath and then my heart would just be racing.  I felt super out of shape!  Then of course because I was exerting so much energy I had to drink more liquids and well that left me running for the bathroom about every hour.  There are not a lot of bathrooms available to the public in San Antonio just so you know.  However, I think that I was able to view every one!  :)

Jake and I still managed to have a really good time.  Thank the good Lord that Jake is such an amazing husband.  If I were him I would want to kill me sometimes but he really holds in his frustration from his pregnant psycho wife.  He is always asking what I need or what he can do for me.  I couldn't be married to a more amazing man!

Well, now we are both super excited to find out if the baby is a little boy or a little girl.  I am counting down the days and to keep my mind off of it on my Spring break I am cleaning things out.  I don't know if "nesting" starts this early but I just feel like everything, including closets and cabinets, have to be completely organized and cleaned.......well back to organizing I go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment