Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Our House has Sold, we MOVE out THIS Saturday...And we just finalized the contract to our NEW house!

All I can say is that this has been an insanely emotional roller coaster of a week and a half!  There have been a lot of high moments and a lot of low moments.  When this process began I told Jake that this is the first time in our life that we have truly relied fully on God.  The job, the house going on the market, the offer on the new house....in all of it we have gone to God.  It has never been approached as what do I want....or what do we want, but rather what does God want?  Is this of God or is this of us?  Because if this is about us I want none of it!  I lived most of my life doing what I want and it just doesn't work!  It leaves an emptiness and a void.  

I could probably write pages and pages about the last 10 days but I just don't have the energy.....the link below sums up the lessons and the feelings from all that God has done in our lives this week.  In our hearts Jake has made guitar skills and I have a beautiful singing voice....in reality we'll let Vince and Carrie do their thing....but know that the emotion that they sing and play with is the emotion that is in our hearts!  God has provided and How Great He is!



No comments:

Post a Comment