Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day at the Dallas Aquarium

Kylie Jo LOVES doing things outside of the house and she LOVES animals!  Jake and I have been to the zoo three times since she was born.....so we needed a zoo break.....badly!  We decided since it's starting to get hot out that the aquarium would be a great place to head instead.  So we loaded up the car, picked my parents up on the way so they could join in on the fun, and made a day of it!  

My mini me and I gettin ready for the big day out!  






Not even inside yet and they are already checking out birds!

Kylie Jo pointing out the animal to mimaw




They got to stand right next to a sloth and watch it climb up a tree.  Kylie was a little unsure about this!


Lookin way up at the monkeys climbing on the buildings ceiling!

Looking at Kylie's favorite animal of the day...the otter.  For the rest of the day she kept saying otter...otter....it was the only thing that she wanted to see!

Kylie lookin at the fish....daddy lookin at his daughter!
 y
Everybody is checkin out the manatees.

I just love her!

Pointing out "Nemo" to Mimaw

Drink break

So excited to be at the aquarium!


Looks like God has his hands on her protecting her!  

"They don't even know that I have them wrapped around my finger mom! "



Family photo....two people not looking!


Family photo two people looking!  We'll take it!

 Gettin a kiss



My favorite picture of the day......she found the only book in the aquarium store...plopped down in the middle of the aisle and started reading.....OTTER....OTTER


After a long day at the aquarium nothing is better then a can of beans, weenies, smores, a camp fire, a full moon, and the love of my life!  













No comments:

Post a Comment