Skip to main content

37 Weeks 5 Days

August 4, 2010
Well, exactly one week ago today I came home from the Dr. with the knowledge that I was 3cm dilated and 70 percent effaced.  I tried not to get too excited because I know that some women dilate several weeks before they go into labor.  However, because I live with a man who gets super excited about things it has been getting harder and harder to remain patient. Every night Jake comes home from work he secretly is hoping that I am having contractions haha!

I just got back from another Dr. visit today and the only thing that Dr. McBride said was different was that last time I was just barely 3cm and this time I am a really good 3 cm, whatever that means.  She said that I could have Kylie really at any time.  I am of course hoping for sooner rather than later, not because I am uncomfortable, but because I really just can’t wait to meet her.  Needless to say I have been doing a lot of walking and swimming, anything to get this baby moving towards the exit zone.  Hopefully she is getting the hint!  J

I am scheduled for another Dr. Appointment next Wednesday but hopefully our little miss will already have graced us with her presence…..I guess we’ll find out soon enough!

Popular posts from this blog